SSCB Event Information
SSCB Event Information
The Soup, Stew, Chili & Brew Festival was developed by the Madison Area Chamber of Commerce to be an affordable festival for the citizens of Jefferson County and the surrounding areas. The festival was also created to bring attention to Madison's Main Street and downtown merchants. It began as a fundraiser for local non-profits, but has grown to incorporate and support many local businesses as well.
Soup, Stew, Chili & Brew is a family-friendly fall food festival. For that reason, we ask that you kindly:
- Please leave pets at home. NO PETS will be allowed in the festival footprint. We realize they are like family to you, and we are sorry for any inconvenience.
- Please supervise your children at all times. We have volunteers to help children with the play areas, but it is important that you supervise the process and stay with your child. We recommend writing your cell number on your child's wristband in case you are accidentally separated.
PricingIn service of the festival's original purpose, we do our best to keep prices low!
- Tickets are $1 each
- No cash is used at our booths.
- Kids have UNLIMITED PLAY ALL DAY at the Kids' Zone area with a wristband. The Kids' Zone areas are marked on the festival map. All inflatables are included. All kids must be supervised by an adult, our volunteers are not responsible for keeping your child at the Kids' Zone designated areas.
- Kids' Zone wristbands are $10 each.
- How many tickets should I buy? We suggest starting with 20 tickets per adult. You can always head back to a ticket booth for more!
- Can I use a credit/debit card? Yes! We plan to have credit card processing lines at two of our three ticket booths this year. There are also two ATM machines within walking distance of the festival: First Financial Bank's ATM is at the corner of Jefferson and Third Streets; German American's ATM is at the corner of Main and Walnut Streets.
Music - We have three small stages spread along Main Street to create a more intimate feel with great live, local musicians playing acoustic sets. The acoustic musicians will play between 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
Activities - In addition to food booths, we have several businesses and organizations that have activities for attendees. Most non-food booths will have a game, activity, or drawing - with the majority of them being FREE!
Interested in registering your food booth for our festival? Follow the link to register.