Small Business Saturday Celebration Call for Photography
CALL FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY CELEBRATION
“Magic of Madison Main Street . . . In Focus!” Digital Photography Show
On Saturday, November 30th—Madison will join hundreds of communities across the nation for a SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY Celebration as Madison Main Street Program will host our local SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY Celebration in the RED BICYCLE HALL, 125 E. Main Street, Madison.
The event will feature a “Magic of Madison Main Street…In Focus!” Digital Photography Show. Multiple screens will show all submitted photographs (with artist attribution) for the duration of the event. Come share food, drink, and music to celebrate all of the small businesses in our community!
Please join in this celebration by uploading your favorite photographs of Madison’s Main Street. Please think about all its different aspects—-its storefronts, interesting window displays, people having fun, night scenes, festival scenes, cool architecture, nature on Main, hidden gems. Essentially please capture what you see as everyday life on one of Indiana’s beloved Main Streets!
All entries will be presented in slideshow with entrant’s name on a large screen during the SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY CELEBRATION at Red Bicycle Hall on Saturday, November 30, 2019.
This show is open to everyone—all photographers welcomed—from hobbyist to professional! No jury! All photographs meeting the guidelines will be spotlighted in a digital photography show during the Celebration---
PHOTOGRAPHY Show Guidelines:
- Select up to five (5) or your favorite Main Street related images—images should be no less than 300 DPI;
- Topics can include commercial buildings/architecture; 2-storefront/displays; 3-festival fun; 4-life in downtown; 5-hidden gems; 6-other;
- Images may be color or black and white;
- Include your contact (name, address, email, phone) and/or watermark on the images;
- All photographs will be displayed with the name of the photographer;
- Email images to Madison Main Street Program email@example.com by Monday, November 25 at 4:00 pm;
- Photographs will remain the property of the photographer, however images may be used for social media and or promotional print materials by permission from the photographer.
- Questions? Please contact Madison Main Street Program @ 812-599-9481 or Madison Area Arts Alliance @ 812-801-9863.