Madison Courier Announces $100,000 Marketing & Advertising Stimulus Available
We Are All In This Together
At the Madison Courier, we are establishing a $100,000 set-aside target to assist local businesses with marketing and advertising services during this historically challenging economic window related to the COVID-19 crisis!
“So many businesses have had to close up or limit their business. The loss of revenues has forced layoffs, and threatens the very sustainability of that business. While the government has offered some help, in most cases it’s not enough or they don’t qualify for one reason or another. And just opening back up is no guarantee things will return to normal. The pressure on local businesses is tremendous. We want to help and offering advertising matching funds is what we can do for our community. We want every business to fully recover and do everything we can to help that happen.” ~The Madison Courier
The program will provide a dollar-for-dollar match for qualifying and approved plans.
For example, $1,000 investment from a local business, WILL EARN A MATCHING $1,000 – an effective 50%discount tothelocal business!
Local businesses will earn priority approval.
Matching funds are available for print, digital and any other newspaper related marketing tool.
• Applications will be reviewed and applicants may be interviewed by phone to better ascertain their needs prior to approval.
• The matching funds must be used during May and/or June 2020.
• Open to locally owned and operated businesses impacted by COVID-19.
• Applications accepted by emailing email@example.com
• Programs begin at $250 minimum of matching funds with a $5,000 maximum.
• The applicant must be in good credit standing and all program approvals are at the discretion of The Madison Courier.
with the following:
- Business Name
- How COVID-19 has effected your business
- Requested Amount
Once you submit we will be in touch within 1-2 business days. Please contact us with any questions you may have.