CALL FOR LOCAL PHOTOGRAPHY!
The Madison Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking local photography! Are you an artist who loves the Madison and Jefferson County, IN area? Submit photography for consideration in the 3rd Edition. ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS WELCOME - from hobbyist to professional! Photography selected will receive artist attribution.
- Click the link below to sign a photo release. Once the release is submitted you will be prompted on how to submit your photography.
- All photographers selected for inclusion will receive photo credit in the magazine’s impressum (unless otherwise specified by artist).
- Photos must be of the Jefferson County area. Examples include events, businesses, shopping, eating, homes, activities, and anything else you capture in the Jefferson County, IN area!
- Images should be full resolution, 300-600 DPI.
- Images may be color or black and white.
- Photographs will remain the property of the photographer, however images may be used by the Madison Area Chamber of Commerce for website, social media, and or promotional print materials by permission from the photographer.
Photo Submission Release: https://forms.gle/wDkW64zGbWNL17kw8
The Guide to the Madison Indiana Area has been an extremely successful publication for a number of reasons, including:
View the 1st Edition of the Guide to the Madison, Indiana Area
- Quality content.
- Complete distribution.
- Approximately 5,000 copies of the magazine printed.
- We team up with our local partners and organizations to ensure ALL copies are distributed by the following year’s publication date.
- Among other methods, the magazines are given to new homeowners by local realtors; by City Hall to local residents; by Visit Madison to tourists; and by local businesses to their customers.
- Online, interactive, digital copy of the magazine.
- Provides additional exposure for artists.
View the 2nd Edition of the Guide to the Madison, Indiana Area
For more information regarding this call for photography please email Cassey Higdon at email@example.com.