Administrative Assistant Wanted
The Madison Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant. This candidate will report to the Executive Director of the Chamber of Commerce. This is a people person position. You will be one of the most community forward people in the Chamber. Ability to work independently, self-motivated and goal oriented. Must be able to meet deadlines and work with team members on projects. Must be well organized and have strong attention to detail. General office management skills, including ability in use of Microsoft office. Record-keeping, program development and organizing skills preferred.
General Outline of Duties
·Coordinates the internal operations of the MACC as requested by the Executive Director.
· Coordinates a regular newsletter and maintain web site and social media.
· Cultivate, support, and build volunteer / membership base of the Chamber.
· Assists in the promotion and coordination of training sessions and conferences put on by the Chamber.
· Ensures that maintenance/housekeeping of the facility and grounds is current.
· Assist establishing and maintaining internal fiscal, program and inventory record-keeping and control systems.
· Provides logistical and programmatic support for internship program.
Your duties and responsibility will evolve and develop as you and the Chamber do. The chamber is a dynamic organization. What we do today may not be what we do tomorrow. Or Next week, Next month, Next year. If the chamber sounds like an organization you want to help grow, please send a cover letter telling us about yourself and a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org