• Maintain existing accounts by servicing their monthly advertising needs. You will
inherit many existing contract accounts and manage sales in our Indiana counties.
• Generate new accounts by telephone, email and in person visits.
• Obtain approval of sold ads during production week.
• Assist publisher with managing House Account ads and other tasks as needed.
• Answer telephone on first ring. (Don will get second ring if you are on phone)
• Manage bulk rate mailings each month.
• Manage monthly mailings of invoices and statements.
• Assist in collections as needed.
• Other tasks as needed
• Since you would report to our Madison, Ind., office, we seek candidates who reside in
Madison or close neighboring counties.
• 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, then Monday through Friday on
Production Week (last full week of the month). Half hour to an hour lunch break daily
(recorded on time sheet).
• NOTE: This work schedule may be modified monthly as needed due to monthly nature
of our deadlines, etc.
• Hourly wage plus monthly commission on all sales on a graduated scale. Payment is
biweekly. Company car provided for travel to service accounts.
• We operate on flex time, allowing you to be off for personal time when needed. We ask
that you avoid scheduling vacations and personal days during our monthly production
ª Half personal day per month paid.
• Two weeks paid vacation after each full year of employment with number of hours paid
based on the average hours worked throughout the year.
• Earn four hours per month sick time.
• Please note that this position begins in full in January 2020, however, we plan to hire
the candidate before the end of this year for training, etc., with our retiring sales rep.
• Email resume to info@RoundAbout.bz or fax to (812) 273-5490. You may also mail
your resume to: RoundAbout, 307 Jefferson St., Madison, IN 47250. No calls please.