Youth Villages has been a national leader in the implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the field of children's mental and behavioral health. Our commitment to helping troubled children and their families find success spans 30+ years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and services.
If you are looking for a positive career move where you are meeting the challenges of life and striving to make a positive difference, then Youth Villages is the place for you. We are looking for people with a strong sense of purpose and focus to continually build confidence in yourself and our organization.
- Responsible for managing phone lines and ensuring excellent customer service
- Monitor inventory and order office supplies
- Responsible for clerical duties including but not limited to data entry, maintaining grids, print & electronic mailings, and note-taking
- Assist in coordination of meetings and/or trainings (ordering food, office clean-up, printing materials, hotel arrangements)
- Assist with organizing local company events
- Responsible for ensuring office compliance relating to safety and accreditation standards
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash; manage invoices
- Manage IN calendar for events and trainings
- Customer calls and surveys
- Serve as liaison to IT department for in-office technical trouble-shooting
- Assist with new hire onboarding tasks
- Travel to other IN offices may be required once a month (or as needed)
- Assist with use of office equipment including but not limited to copy machine, computers, tablets, etc.
- Other administrative duties will be assigned
- Schedule is full-time (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm or 8:00am-4:30pm)- schedule can be flexible and will be discussed further with the hiring manager
- Position will be based out of Madison office but monthly/as needed travel will be required to other offices in Indiana
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative experience required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Must be willing to travel to other state-wide offices as needed
Experience growth and development through our continuous training, as well as tuition and licensure reimbursement, or pursue opportunities to advance both clinically and administratively with Youth Villages.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
Retirement Savings Pension Plan
2 weeks paid vacation
12 paid sick days per year
10 paid holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement (when applicable)
Apply Directly: https://careers-youthvillages.icims.com/jobs/2505/administrative-assistant/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=1223&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300