PART-TIME PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
Reporting to the President & CEO of the Community Foundation, the Program Associate will manage the scholarship program, assist with other programs, and provide office support.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Manage Community Foundation and Lilly Endowment Community Scholarships
· Work with and manage online scholarship platform and database
· Develop and maintain relationships with school staff, donors, and volunteers
· Assist with Women’s Giving Circle of Jefferson County program
· Assist with event planning
· Perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties
· Associates Degree or higher preferred with a minimum of three years in an office setting
· Strong organizational and communications skills both oral and written
· Ability to manage relationships and work collaboratively
· Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and discretion when working with applicants and donors
· Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
· Occasional travel inside and outside of Jefferson County (valid driver’s license required)
Established in 1991, the Community Foundation’s mission is to build a strong, vibrant community by helping donors provide perpetual funding for the people, projects and passions of Jefferson County. The concept of a community foundation is as ingenious as it is simple – it is a means to build, over time, substantial endowments through donations large and small. These donations are permanently invested and the investment income is used to meet the wishes and desires of the donor, as well as address the needs of the community through grants and scholarships. This year, the Community Foundation awarded over $152,000 in scholarship awards. To learn more about the Community Foundation, visit us online at www.cfmjc.org.
The Community Foundation of Madison and Jefferson County, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Send cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday, September 1, 2019. No phone calls, please.