Mason & Mefford is looking for a professional Front Desk Clerk to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk. Your central goal is to provide our guests with outstanding customer service and support. The successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people skills. You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Accept loan payments and enter them in the database
- Enter payable invoices into Quickbooks
- Ensure all invoices on the monthly statements are received and entered into the system
- Assist with the execution of special events
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks preferred
Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply on Indeed.com. All current job openings can be viewed at http://jobsatmm.com/current-
M&M offers competitive benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for growth.
M&M is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.