Soup, Stew, Chili & Brew is Madison's favorite fall festival! The event features delicious food, fun activities, live music, and beer & wine gardens.
Nestled in the heart of one of America's Best Communities, the Soup, Stew, Chili & Brew festival takes place right on Madison Indiana's Main Street.
The Soup, Stew, Chili & Brew Festival was developed by the Madison Area Chamber of Commerce to be an affordable festival for the citizens of Jefferson County and the surrounding areas. The festival was also created to bring attention to Madison's Main Street and downtown merchants. It began as a fundraiser for local non-profits, but has grown to incorporate and support many local businesses as well.
Soup, Stew, Chili & Brew is a family-friendly fall food festival. For that reason, we ask that you kindly:
- Please leave pets at home. NO PETS will be allowed in the festival footprint. We realize they are like family to you, and we are sorry for any inconvenience.
- Please SUPERVISE YOUR CHILDREN at all times. We have volunteers to help children with the play areas, but it is important that you supervise the process and stay with your child. We recommend writing your cell number on your child's wristband in case you are accidentally separated.
In service to the festival's original purpose, we do our best to keep prices low!
Tickets are $1 each and can be redeemed at booths for all sorts of Soup, Stew, Chili & Brews throughout the festival:
- Other products are sold for tickets as well: drinks, desserts, Kids'Zone, and more (no cash is used at our booths).
- Kids have UNLIMITED PLAY ALL DAY at the Kids' Zone areas with a $10 wristband. The Kids' Zone areas are marked on the festival map and will include large inflatables, face painting, and more!
HOW MANY TICKETS SHOULD I BUY?
- We suggest starting with 20 tickets per adult, and a wristband and 5 tickets for children. You can always head back to a ticket booth for more! Tickets are non-refundable. Please be sure to use them all!
Can I use a credit/debit card?
- We plan to have credit card readers at the ticket booths, but cash is preferred. There are also two ATM machines within walking distance of the festival: First Financial Bank's ATM is at the corner of Jefferson and Third Streets; German American's ATM is at the corner of Main and Walnut Streets.
Soup, Stew, Chili & Brew Festival is made possible by our wonderful sponsors, supporters, and volunteers! If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at 812-265-3135.