AnnuityFreedom.net is offering Marketing Analysis and Monthly Micro-Grants to Small Business Owners and Artist with websites!
Marketing Grant: Part 1
Driving organic traffic from Google and Bing can be a meaningful way to grow sales for free. Given the economic pain being felt by so many business owners due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we want to help you by providing a free SEO analysis and recommendations.
There is currently no cap on the number of possible marketing grant recipients per month. Grantees will be selected on a rolling basis. There is no application deadline.
Micro-grant: Part 2
(1) $100 monthly grant. We will choose one person each month from the applications that we receive to give a $100 micro-grant. The recipient will be selected on the last date of each month, beginning February 28, 2021.
Applications will only be eligible for the micro-grant in the month they are submitted.
We hope to increase the grant amount, or number of grants, in the near future.
Who is behind the grant?
- Jovan Johnson Bio | LinkedIn
Jovan has worked to optimize websites for large companies such as Shutterfly, Uber, and Stitch Fix. He has worked on not fewer than 210 websites in ~40 business and service verticals in 5 countries.
The only stipulations are as follows:
- You have a live website.
- You are open to feedback and recommendations.
- You can access to your website editor or content management system to make site revisions. You’ll need to make the changes to your site.
- You have a Google account: you’ll request assistance via a Google Form.
- You are a woman/artist/minority who owns a business.
- IF you don’t already have both Google Analytics installed on your site and a verified Google Search Console account, get them.
- Why Google Analytics (GA)?
GA is a free tool that provides details regarding user behavior across your website. It allows you to review things ranging from the source of your traffic by category (e.g. search engine, social media platform, or referral site) to which pages receive the most traffic to the cities where your visitors are searching.
- Why Google Search Console (GSC)?
GSC is a free diagnostic tool through which you can find out whether your pages are included in Google’s index, how they’re performing, and whether your site has errors.
***Click the Corresponding Link Below to Apply for Grant***
1) Artists (https://www.annuityfreedom.net/financial-literacy/artists/
All are a combination marketing + micro grant
. While there is not currently a cap on the number of monthly marketing grantees, there is currently (1) $100 micro-grant
each month per program. Marketing assistance will continue indefinitely. No fees are required of applicants.
Application Deadline: Rolling
Fee required: No. Never.
AnnuityFreedom.net Disclosure & Terms and Conditions:
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an increase in your website traffic, orders, or sales. We cannot guarantee any outcome.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue this program at any time at our sole discretion.
- Due to limited resources, we will not be able to accept everyone who applies.
- Accordingly, we reserve the right to select the recipients of these services at our sole discretion.
- We will NOT use your information to (try to) sell you anything.
- We will NOT use your contact information to add you to a mailing list.
- We will NOT share your information with any other entity.